Saturday, August 28, 2004

What A Week


It's been kind of a crazy week. It started off well, and FUSION was awesome this week. My friend, Brandon, just keep growing as a worship leader, and I am so grateful to have him as a part of my team. The student leaders were focused and ready to lead, and my message was more true to the Spirit's leading than they have been lately. Then FUSION was over, and I left the church only to realize that the windows on my car had been down in a torrential downpour. I literally had puddles in the back floor board of my car. I decided I would deal with it the next day.I went directly to bed, decidedly intent on remember the movement of God at FUSION. The next morning I went to do laundry in the basement, where I discovered that my basement had been flooded by the same storm that flooded my car. Again, I decided to deal with it later.So to my car I went...where I discovered that my "deal with it later" approach was not such a good idea. My car was musty and gross smelling. So $100 and four hours later the detailing job was done and it was clean again.I went home frustrated only to find that the flooded basement was also soured! It would have to wait until the next morning, which meant it would only get worse. 10 gallons were pumped out, and it's still kinda damp.Well, all of those events set the tone for my week. Needless to say, it wasnt the best. But God is good and "his love endures forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home