Friday, October 08, 2004


WOW! Get this CD...
Chris Tomlin's new CD"Arriving" is unbelievable. Seriously, it is my new favorite! I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago, and I am still waiting to get it. I couldn't wait any longer though, so I went out and bought it. I dont really know why it is taking so long to get here in the mail, but I just figure I will give this one away when I get the autographed one in the mail.
Anyway, this CD is so great. I have loved Tomlin's music for a long time. I cant really sing it, because it is always so stinkin high, but I love to try anyway! Ha ha. This new CD, though, is his best work ever. It's one of those CD's that you get and you love EVERY SINGLE SONG on it. There isn't one song that I skip over. And I haven't gotten a CD like that in a long time.
My favorite song on the CD is #3..."How Great Is Our God." Songwriters out there...you should strive to write songs like this one. It conveys God's power, beauty, omnipotence, majesty, and holiness. No CD should ever exist without a song like this on it. It's what worship is all about. GET THIS CD if you dont already have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home