Sunday, November 28, 2004


Thought I would share some pics from the week...
Ok, so I am back from the National Youth Workers Convention, and I think I am starting to readjust. I wanted to post some of the pictures from the week that Brandon and I were able to get, but I am having a really hard time finding ways to host them. You would think it would be easier, but it's not. The above picture is one of the ones of the Chris Tomlin concert. Turned out pretty good, I think. I'm starting to learn Photoshop better and having fun with that too...although that pic isn't altered at all.
So the week was great. Thanksgiving was good too. We had an awesome turn out at the community dinner at the church. I think they said about 800 people were served. That's good. Time with the fam was good too. My most wonderful friend, Mandy, is home from Germany. Had an awesome night with her and Liza at the Green Grill in Centralia last night. Good food, good people, good times...what more could you ask for.
i dont really have much to say tonight. I just thought I would post something since I havent in awhile. More to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home