Wednesday, December 22, 2004


Snow Snow Snow!!!
It's seriously cold here tonight! WOW! OK, so I have been outside for a total of about 43 seconds today, but that was enough. I walked over to the office, grabbed my stuff, and came back home. I have been "working" at home all day. We're supposed to get maybe another 6 or so inches of snow tonight to bring it up to about 9 inches. We'll see. It's comin down pretty hard right now.
I finally got my tree up, and I have put up some other christmas decorations. It's finally feeling like the season for me. My brother's family arrived today, and I guess the family festivities will start tomorrow. So for today I decided to enjoy some quiet time to relax, read, and clean. So now my house is clean, the tree is lit, the gifts are bought, and I am about as lazy as I think I can get tonight. It doesn't get much better than this. Tonight I have watched two movies, eaten everything in sight, and laid around on the couch. I was looking at the calendar a few minutes ago. I am so stoked about the next 10 or so days. Lots of friends, fam, and rest. I will be "working" at home a lot over these days. It's gonna be a good Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home