Wednesday, January 12, 2005


Beautiful Sunset...
Today was a pretty good day. The weather was absolutely beautiful. The drive to class was good with the windows down, the music blarring, and the wind in my hair. We had Krispee Kremes in class this morning, and we even got out early for lunch. I went to a cafe in Fullerton and ate outside while I read a book. It was a great morning.
The afternoon session left something to be desired. It was supposed to be on team leading, but we never actually got around to it. In fact, I'm not really sure we what did in there other than listen to someone talk about something that I could never tell you what he was saying. It was...well...confusing. I worked on FUSION stuff. Got a lot done for that...so that was good! Ha ha.
On the drive home, I saw the most beautiful sunset. Every time I come out here, I think to myself..."Why dont I live here?" Then I remember all the good stuff about home. And then I think to myself again..."Why dont I live here?" Ha ha. Class is over tomorrow and then I am going to have a day to relax and get some stuff done for when I come home. At the beginning of the week, I kept thinking about Friday as my day to just chill and maybe go to the beach. As the week has progressed, though, I can see all the stuff that is going to be waiting for me when I get home, and I think I better spend at least part of the day getting ready for that. Of course, though, I'll have to get some beach time if the weather is nice!
Well, off for now. Let me know if you drop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home