Saturday, January 22, 2005


Finally feeling well...
It's been a week, but I am finally feeling better. I have gone through a whole prescription of Amoxycillin, a whole bottle of Aleve, a half bottle of Aceteminophen, and a lot of other drugs...but I am finally feeling better. It has been kind of a bummer week. I had to move offices and try to get back in the swing of things after being in CA for a week and a half, all the while with raging tonsils, a feever, and huge headaches. Definitely a bummer.
I was supposed to take our guys to a weekend retreat this weekend, but the conference we were going to was canceled due to weather concerns. I was looking forward to it, but I have to admit that I was kind of relieved a little when I found out I didnt have to go to Indianapolis. I thought I had gotten off easy and was gonna have a nice quiet nite with Liza and a good dinner, but oh no. The guys had other plans! Ha ha. They ambushed me in my office after school and demanded that I take them to do something else, and of course...I buckled. We went to over to St. Louis and ate at Outback and then went to Dave & Buster's. That was a blast. If you've never been there, its a huge arcade for grown ups. Hundreds of the coolest games everywhere. It was really fun. The guys had a blast, and I was able to con Liza into going with us too. She and I had a really good time too. When we got back, the night had only begun. The guys wanted to play basketbal n the gym at church. I thought I would humor them, and then it was up to the Zone for some ping pong and pool. Then back to my house to sleep...FINALLY...sleep...at 4:30 am. Ha ha. It was a fun night.
I haven't done a very good job of getting into a routine yet with my school stuff. I am hoping that this coming week will be a good one for getting into the swing of things. With moving offices and being sick, it was a little much to take on. I'm still thinking positively about it though. Think it's going to be a real learning and growing experience for me. I'll write more about it later. For now...PIZZA! Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home