Friday, June 10, 2005

back in mt. vernon...

i'm finally back home...good stuff...my great friends, mandy and liza, picked me up at the airport tonight...fun times...we ran into kurt warner at the airport...he was cool...i reminded him of a time a few years ago when i met him and gave him my e-mail address...i told him my whole youth group was waiting for weeks to hear from him...and he never wrote...i locked eyes with him and gave him a really guilty look...then i had to laugh...he laughed too and said he was guilty...he apologized...i told him i was kidding and we shook hands...it was cool...liza and mandy were drooling...liza even told him he was hot...haha...dinner was great with them...there's nothing like good times with old friends...our other best friend, emily, is comin to the vern in about a month...we're all so pumped about that...woo hoo...

i unpacked...and started to get my life back in order...i have a really long day ahead of me tomorrow...fusion series to get ready for...didnt have much time to plan for it this past week...so thats on the agenda tomorrow...i'm ready to get back to the grind though...till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home