Wednesday, June 01, 2005

back to the books...

ok...so this is the second time i have written this post. i truly hate it when this happens...i write something that feels good and right...and then for some crazy reason...a reason that i dont understand but makes me want to launch my laptop into the next county...it gets lost and is just gone all the sudden. love it...really really love it! aaaahhhhh

I was just explaining that I am here in CA starting classes again at Hope International University. The last semester was a little rough...tough to get back into the swing of things with studying. Didn't do a great job of making reading and school work a priority. Gonna be different this time. I hope...

I was also explaining the title of the new blog. I have decided I am a wannabe. I know that initially probably conjurs up some negative images. It's never a good thing to be a wannabe...right? Well, I've decided that I will probably be a wannabe for my whole life. Right now I definitely am...I wanna be a person of faith...a real person of faith...not a person of religion...not a rejector of religion...not a spiritual fluffer...not an inconsistent, schizophrenic "Christian"...just a person of faith...someone who knows what he believes...someone who is moved to action by those beliefs...someone whose actions are consistent because his beliefs are consistent....someone who is consistently active. Probably not something I will ever fully attain in this life...probably gonna be that wannabe my whole life.

Also, I wonder a lot...I wonder about what it would be like to be poor...I wonder what it would be like to live in Sudan...I wonder what it would be like to be rich...I wonder what it would be like to be married...I wonder what it would be like to have kids...I wonder what it would be like to die...I wonder...about a lot of things...I just wonder a lot.

There it is...a wannabe's wonderings...guess we'll see what it becomes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home