Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of july...

it was a very quiet independence day celebration for me...love it!...i slept in...read a book...watched a movie...took a nap...had breakfast for dinner (one of my favorite things to do on my days off)...and literally didnt leave my house all day...didnt even shower or shave!...so thats kinda gross, but sometimes you gotta just veg...and that was my day...

today its back to work...we leave for our mission trip (mission concord) on saturday...very early in the morning...i'm very excited...i get to see my friends john and stefanie...i am on the video crew this year instead of on a work crew...so that will be a new twist on the experience for me...i am hoping to get some time to work on school stuff as well...somehow i doubt that will happen...but one can always hope...

this week will be very busy preparing for this mission trip...one of the things i have been trying to grow in...it seems to elementary, but its something that i still havent mastered...haha...big suprise...but this is it...i want to stay consistent in my personal, alone time with god this week...in the midst of all the business, i often let that go to the wayside...and this week...especially this week...i want to see some progress there...i want to make sure i am getting my (at least) one hour with god...so thats it...

prayers are appreciated this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home