Sunday, August 19, 2007

again...it's been a long time...a lot has changed...

ok, so here's the deal...or i guess i should say a couple of deals...first, i now live in southern california and i work at saddleback church in the high school ministry...second, two of my former students from my ministry in illinois are living with me here in laguna niguel...there is a lot i could say about these two facts...but it would literally take forever...let's just say this...a few months ago i knew god was calling me to saddleback...exciting? yes...naive about what that would look like? yes...awesome? yes...sucky sometimes? yes...gettin the picture?...life has pretty much been a rollercoaster for the past four months...not a bad rollercoaster...just a rollercoaster...the big thing i need to say about this whole thing tonight is this...god is good...sooooooo good...he is healing me...he is providing for me...he is challenging me...he is growing me...he is loving on me...he is changing me...god is good...

the next thing...austin fuller and bryce tucker...two studly fellas living with me now here in laguna...fun...sometimes crazy...fun...scary...fun...stretching...fun...again...gettin the pic?...i love these guys...and again, its another god thing...i have a huge sense of anticipation about what god has planned for this school year when these guys are growing and going and all that...

its a ride right now...

tonight i basically just wanted to put something on here...i've never been in a place where there is so much to blog about before...i've never been in a community about bloggers before...i've never been in a spiritual place where i wanna blog about the god stuff before...

so all that being said...

it's been awhile...but this time its gonna be different...

till later tonight...

(ps...i never made it to thailand...haha...zimbabwe, africa instead...haha...wow...psalm 33- "the lord thwarts the plans of the people"...hahaha...funny funny god)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home