Sunday, July 06, 2008

10 things...

5 things that I am loving right now...
1. the new coffee shop at the Refinery...good Rwanda coffee...not church coffee...coffee with a cause
2. hsm service days...so fun in laguna last week...a bunch of students signed up for next week's day in san clemente
3. my boss, josh griffin...haha...raises come out next week...just thought i would grease the wheels a little!...haha
4. the beach...i dont wanna sound like a dork, but it just calms me...and i need a lot of calming lately...good stuff
5. the random competitions at the main event (our midweek fun night in the Refinery)...last week was lego competitions...this week...water bar taste test competition...haha

5 things that are driving me nuts right now...
1. shoes...freakin shoes...i've given away over 10,000 pairs already and i still have about 30,000 pairs to go...freakin shoes
2. cost of gas...seriously...its killin me...(did i mention raise time is coming up soon? haha)
3. not being home for holidays...the 4th of july is the weakest of all holiday celebrations in my family, but i would still loved to have been there for it
4. lack of consistency in my spiritual life...i'm in a great spot lately...really connected to god and feeling like he is leading...but in those times i realize how many times i am not there...thats frustrating...i wanna be more consistent (i feel like i've been saying that for 10 years, and i wonder if i will say that the rest of my life)
5. refinery t-shirts...seriously, i said if they were gonna make me look like i have cleavage i wanted a larger size!...they're so freakin small (ok, maybe its not ALL the t-shirts fault, but it at least shares the blame)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! the t-shirt thing killed me! and one other thing you love is when your long lost friend lindsay calls all the way from the freakin armpit of the country which is mt. vernon, il, with an absolutely hilarious story! just thought i'd add that, thanks.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hhahaha ... awesome! JG

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Danny. Was back in MtV this past week with Wes and thought of you. Hard not to.

Hope you are well. Mom and Dad asked how you're doing.... I was embarrassed to say that I had no clue.

Drop me a line and let's catch up!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Danny Sells said...

cheryl...wow!...great to hear from you! i would love to reconnect...miss talking...how can i get in touch with you?

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home